This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "Ra'avyah" is an acronym for the name of his Sefer "Avi HaEzri" and also his own name "Rabbeinu Eliezer ben Yoel HaLevi." 
- His two major works are "Avi HaEzri" and "Aviasaf."
- He was the grandson of Ra'avan and a Talmid of the Rash and Rabbi Eliezer MiMitz.
- Yad Malachi (Klalei She'ar Mechabrim 30). Not to be confused with R' Avraham HaYarchi, author of the Manhig. (Shem HaGedolim, Sefarim, Mem 138)
- Shem HaGedolim (Sefarim, Aleph 4)
- Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim, Aleph 195; Sefarim, Aleph 3)
- Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim, Aleph 195)