This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Maharil is also known as "Mahari Molin" and Mahari Segal" in the Poskim.
- The Maharil is referenced as "Gadol" or "Echad Min HaGedolim" in the Terumat HaDeshen, his Talmid.
- A number of Acharonim, such as the Bach and Chacham Tzvi, advise one not get caught up in the language of the Maharil with fine reads and inferences, because his words were not written with precision and were also lost in transmission.
- Yad Malachi (Klalei Shear Mechabrim 34), Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim, Yud 238)
- Yad Malachi (Klalei Shear Poskim 32)
- Yad Malachi (Klalei Shear Poskim 33), Matnat Yado ad loc.