This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tefillin are a holy article made from animal hide used to for a important mitzvah. The Tefillin boxes house 4 parshiyot of the Torah written on animal hide. There is an obligation for men over the age of Bar Mitzvah to wear Tefillin daily.
Due to the size of these halachot, this page was split up into its relevant sections. See each page for the respective laws.
- Details About the Tefillin Boxes and Straps
- Putting On and Removing Tefillin
- Treating the Tefillin with Respect
- Rabbenu Tam Tefillin
- Who Is Obligated to Wear Tefillin?
- ↑ Rambam Sefer HaMitzvot (Aseh 12 and 13).