Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 19:30, 12 August 2020 by YitzchakSultan (Text replacement - "Category:Klalim" to "Category:Klalei Haposkim")
- Rabbeinu Yonah was a cousin of the Ramban, and his daughter married Shlomo, the Ramban's son. He was the rebbe of the Rashba.
- While we have his Chiddushim on some Masechtot, the notes of his Talmidim are published on the Rif in Berachot as well as Avodah Zarah (published as a separate volume).
- His commentary on Bava Batra is called "Aliyot deRabbeinu Yonah," because each sections ends with a summary that opens with "עלה בידינו."
- A classic work of Mussar, Sha'arei Teshuva is the only one of the seemingly many She'arim written by Rabbeinu Yonah.
- Shu"t HaRashbash Siman 291
- Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim, Taf 1)
- Shem HaGedolim (Sefarim, Ayin 70)
- Shem HaGedolim (Sefarim, Shin 126)