This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
- Rabbi Eliezer Ben Natan was a contemporary of Rashi's grandsons, grandfather of the Ra'avyah, and ancestor of the Rosh.
- "R' Eliezer" in Tosafot on Masechet Shabbat is a reference to the Ra'avan.
- His works include Sefer Even HaEzer, which is known as Ra'avan nowdays, as well as Even Roshah, and Tzofnat Paneach, but they weren't printed until the a couple centuries ago.
- Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim, Aleph 195, 199)
- Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim, Aleph 199)
- Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim, Aleph 199; Sefarim, Tzadi 26), Menachem Tzion ad loc.