Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 02:00, 13 August 2020 by YitzchakSultan (Text replacement - "Category:Klalim" to "Category:Klalei Haposkim")
- The Kol Bo often copies the Samak and his Hagahot, which were written by Rabbeinu Peretz. The Bach considers this rule to be so strong that if a Hagahot Samak isn't quoted in the Kol Bo it's definitely not one of Rabbeinu Peretz's Hagahot but a different Talmid's.
- He also often copies from the Orchot Chaim.
- The author is unknown.
- Yad Malachi (Klalei Shear HaMechabrim 45)
- Matnat Yado fn. 78-79. See the relevent Shem HaGedolim entry and Mevo to the new edition of the Kol Bo Chapter 3 fn. 9.
- Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim, Aleph 130)
- Shem HaGedolim (Sefarim, Kaf 14)