Difference between revisions of "Hallel of the Seder"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replace - "Hallel" to "Hallel")
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 03:40, 5 January 2014
- Hallel starting from the paragraph of Lo Lanu is recited over the fourth cup of wine.
- It’s permissible to say Hallel seated, however, it’s praiseworthy to stand while saying Hallel. 
- One should be careful to finish Hallel and drink the forth cup before Chatzot (halachic midnight), however, if one delayed one may make the bracha of Yehalelucha following Hallel. 
- S"A 480:1
- Chazon Ovadyah (vol 2, pg 59)
- Chazon Ovadyah (vol 2, pg 124)