Correcting a Mistaken Bracha
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
Caught in Middle of a Mistaken Bracha
- If it is caught after the word Baruch Atta just stop and that's fine.
- If it is after Hashem say Lamdeni Chukecha. That isn't a bracha levatala but it isn't something to do initially.
- If it is after Melech Haolam some say that there's a solution to complete the pasuk in Divrei Hayamim. See Safek Brachot LeHakel
- If a bracha is made completely incorrectly one should recite Baruch Shem Kavod.
Quick Corrections: Toch Kedi Dibbur
- Magen Avraham 209:5, Shaarei Teshuva 46:3