This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Unfortunately, Sefer HaIttur is full of mistakes.
- The Ittur always quotes the Rif. He even wrote a sefer "Me'ah She'arim" on the Rif.
- The Agur recommends following the Ri Baal HaTosafot over the Ittur.
- The Ittur is also known as Sefer HaDibberot and Ittur Sofrim.
References to other Rishonim
- "HaRav HaTzarfati" in the Ittur is a reference to Rashi.
- "HaRav HaBavli" is the Rambam, and "HaRav Krovno" is the Raavad.
- "HaMechaber" in the Ittur is R' Yehudah Ben Barzilai Albarceloni, who was a great Rav and author of Sefarim.
- "Rabbeinu Yaakov" is a reference to Rabbeinu Tam.
- Yad Malachi (Klalei Shear Mechabrim 20)
- Yad Malachi (Klalei HaRif 28)
- Shem HaGedolim (Sefarim, Mem 2)
- Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim, Yud 368)
- Shem HaGedolim (Sefarim, Ayin 32, 99) See Menachem Tzion ad loc fn. 16
- Yad Malachi (Klalei Shear Mechabrim 21)
- Hagahot of Rav Yerucham Fishel Perlow to Yad Malachi (Klalei Shear Mechabrim 21)
- Yad Malachi (Klalei Shear Mechabrim 21). See Shem HaGedolim (Gedolim Yud 271) and Yeshurun vol. 16 page 82
- Yad Malachi (Klalei Shear Mechabrim 26)